A query for computer keyboard people.
After a few days with an ErgoDox EZ I borrowed from a friend, I’m realizing that I:
- like the split and the tenting.
- also like the added flexibility of an additional layer or two.
- currently don’t want to change from the standard layout of keys that I’m used to.
- continue to like mechanical keys, and am open to non-clicky ones.
- could give or take ortholinear layout.
What keyboards are available that would fit these attributes? I’m open to assembling if needed.